Several years back I joined every paid survey panel I could find. I learned pretty quick that most were a waste of time and have since only stayed with a few companies. Why? Because they really pay, and they are fun! I am a stay at home mom, but I still like to feel like I'm contributing to my household in whatever way I can. I am proud to say that between blogging jobs as well as the few online paid survey companies I've stuck with, I have managed to pay for our family (of 6) Christmas, summer vacations, as well as just fun money for the last 3 years.
I wanted to share one of my 2 very favorite survey panels today, Ipsos iSay Survey Panel. It's one of my favorites because it's a pleasant looking site, easy to use, and it pays fairly well for the surveys you do. It's a point based system in which you can cash your points out in your choice of gift cards or even use them to donate to charity. I usually cash out with Amazon or Paypal, depending on my mood that day.
A few things to point out:
- You will receive an email invite to take a survey, but you can also log in whenever you like to see if there are any available
- I receive several invites a month and get accepted into most. If you fill out your profile, the likelihood of them matching you to a relevant survey is greater.
- It doesn't take but just a few minutes to complete a survey
- Each survey is on average 90- 200 points each
- You can cash out for $10 Amazon, Paypal, or even iTunes Cards with 1,000 points
- THEY HAVE A LOYALTY PROGRAM
- They also have monthly contests for members